Printing from your own laptop is easy—follow these steps.
- Choose the library you’re in and click on the link.
- Choose “Run,” not “Save.” If you get a message: “The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run the software?” click “Run” to install.
- Click “Install.” After a while, you should see the message, “Install finished successfully.” Click “Finish.”
- Print the document or page you’d like to print. Choose the library’s printer in your list of available printers. At Central Library, you can choose to print on the color or the black and white printers. Make sure the Art & Music department is open before printing there. Click “Print.”
- Enter “Print Job Details” with a print name and password. Printing is 15¢ per page.
- Use your library card at a print release station to print. Staff can assist you.
The library’s wireless printing program is offered as a service but has not been tested on all laptops or operating systems. The library does not and can not guarantee this system will work on all laptop computers.