The Milwaukee Public Library (MPL) has a great opportunity for young adults
entering grades 8-12 to join its Teen Advisory Board (TAB).
Being a Teen Advisory Board member is a great way to:
• Get involved in the community;
• Gain volunteer hours;
• Meet new friends;
• Learn about and work on leadership skills;
• Influence library services for teens in Milwaukee Public Library;
• Be a part of a team; and
• Have fun!
To qualify for TAB membership:
• Be entering grades 8-12 for the 2013-2014 school year;
• Have a grade point average of at least 2.5;
• Have a good school attendance record;
• Be able to attend a three-hour meeting once a month;
• Be interested in reading, teen programs, and libraries.
Recruitment for the 2013-2014 Teen Advisory Board is now closed.
The Milwaukee Public Library Teen Advisory Board is
sponsored by the Milwaukee Public Library Foundation.
Teen E-suggestion Box Does MPL have the books and materials you want?
Would you like to see a program or activity at the library?
Are you concerned about something going on in your community? Let Us Hear About