Teachers are available at selected libraries during after school hours from September-early June to assist students in grades 1 through 8 and their parents with homework help, academic support and encouragement. Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Teacher in the Library will resume on Monday, September 9, 2019
Mondays-Tuesdays-Wednesdays, 3:30-6 p.m.
Thursdays, 3:30-5 p.m.
Washington Park | 2121 N. Sherman Blvd.
Mondays-Tuesdays-Wednesdays, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Thursdays, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Mondays-Tuesdays-Wednesdays, 4-6:30 p.m.
Thursdays, 4-5:30 p.m.
Atkinson | 1960 W. Atkinson Ave.
Bay View | 2566 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Capitol | 3969 N. 74th St.
Center Street | 2727 W. Fond du Lac Ave.
Martin Luther King | 310 W. Locust St.
Villard Square | 5190 N. 35th St.
Teacher in the Library schedule is subject to change. View the calendar below for up-to-date information.
Teachers will help students:
- use appropriate learning strategies
- find the best resources for completing their homework assignments
- find books appropriate for their reading level
Teachers will help parents:
- learn how to help their children at home with school assignments
- by answering questions they have regarding their child’s homework
Upcoming "Teacher in the Library" Events
No upcoming events. Check back soon!