Have Fun, Get Involved, Make a Difference @ Your Library!
The Milwaukee Public Library invites YOU to join its Teen Advisory Board (TAB).
We will be accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year from August 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018. Apply by filling out the form below!
Being a Teen Advisory Board member is a great way to:
- Earn volunteer/community service hours
- Earn a stipend for participating ($100 per semester, $200 total)
- Design and lead library programs
- Advise on big library projects
- Food, games, friends and fun at every meeting!
To qualify for TAB a membership and stipend, candidates must:
- Be entering grades 8-12 for the 2018-2019 school year
- Attend 3 out of 4 meetings each semester
- Volunteer for an additional 12 hours per semester at the library helping out with fun programs!
Orientation Sessions (TAB members must attend one):
Monthly TAB Meetings:
- Tuesday, October 9, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library
- Tuesday, November 6, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library
- Tuesday, December 18, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library
Spring meetings are TBD.
The Milwaukee Public Library Teen Advisory Board is sponsored by the Milwaukee Public Library Foundation.