Have Fun, Get Involved,
Make a Difference @
The Milwaukee Public Library invites YOU to join its Teen Advisory Board (TAB).
Being a Teen Advisory Board member is a great way to:
- Earn volunteer/community service hours
- Design and lead library programs
- Advise on big library projects
- Food, games, friends and fun at every meeting!
To qualify for TAB membership, candidates must:
- Be in grades 8-12
- Have an interest in reading and libraries
- Come to a meeting!
2017 Spring TAB Meetings:
Saturdays at 1 p.m.
February 18 - Central
March 18 - Mill Road
April 1 - Central
May 13 - Central
Need more info? Call 414-286-3019
The Milwaukee Public Library Teen Advisory Board is sponsored by the Milwaukee Public Library Foundation.