Explore Our Booklists:
- 1st Grade
- African American History & Heritage for Kids
- Children Book Club Kits
- Women's History for Kids
- Hispanic Heritage for Kids
- Native American Heritage for Young Children
- Urban Wildlife: Poetry in Your Backyard
- Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage for Young Children
- Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage for Kids
- Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage for Middle Graders
- Black Lives Matter for Young Children
- Black Lives Matter for Kids
- Black Lives Matter for Middle Graders
- Pride for Young Children
- Pride for Kids
- Pride for Middle Graders
- Summer Reads for Young Children
- Summer Reads for Kids
- Summer Reads for Middle Graders
- African American History & Heritage for Middle Graders
- Hispanic Heritage for Young Children
- Hispanic Heritage for Middle Graders
- Native American Heritage for Kids
- Native American Heritage for Middle Graders
- African American History & Heritage for Young Children
- Women's History for Young Children
- Women's History for Middle Graders
- Novels in Verse for Middle Graders
- Great Books for Young Children 2021
- Great Books for Kids 2021
- Great Books for Middle Graders 2021
by Joanna Saltz
This cookbook is filled with recipes that make cooking so much fun. Throughout, young chefs will learn basic skills, like how to make the gooey grilled cheese and upgrade your favorite store-bought foodsView on CountyCat
by Rochelle Melander; illustrated by Melina Ontiveros
Throughout history, people have picked up their pens and wielded their words--transforming their lives, their communities, and beyond. Now it's your turn!
by Thomas King; illustrated by Natasha Donovan
A boy and his mother refuse to identify themselves as American or Canadian at the border and become caught in the limbo between nations when they claim their citizenship as Blackfoot.
by Justin A. Reynolds; illustrated by Pablo Leon
Miles Morales, Brooklyn’s Spider-Man, learns that the disappearance of a new student’s father is linked to the giant corporation sponsoring Miles’ fundraiser for the victims of the Puerto Rico earthquake and sets out to discover the truth
by Megan Wagner Lloyd
Hoping to adopt a pet to find a sense of belonging in her busy family, Maggie is disappointed to discover she is severely allergic to anything with fur and tries to find a pet to love anyway.
by Lori Lee
While trying to rescue her brother's soul from the spirit world, eleven-year-old Pahua discovers that she is the reincarnation of a legendary shaman warrior.
by Varian Johnson
Hoping to measure up to his father’s expectations at the card table, 10-year-old Anthony Joplin keeps his strategy a secret until he discovers his father has been hiding one that could tear their family apart.
by Eve L. Ewing; illustrated by Christine Almeda
A forgotten homemade robot comes to life just when aspiring fifth-grade scientist Maya needs a friend--and a science fair project.
by Samira Ahmed
A genie informs twelve-year-old Amira and her younger brother Hamza that they are the chosen ones who must defeat a monstrous demon of Islamic folklore to save the Earth and a parallel dimension.
by Lisa Fipps
Bullied and shamed her whole life for being fat, twelve-year-old Ellie finally gains the confidence to stand up for herself, with the help of some wonderful new allies